Sunday, September 18, 2005

Naken

AKA:
Naked (literal English title)

Written by:
Mårten Knutsson
Torkel Knutsson

Directed by:
Mårten Knutsson
Torkel Knutsson

Made in:
Sweden in 2000

Actors:
Henrik Norberg .... Anders, the Naked Guy
Lisa Kock .... Maria, the girlfriend
Martin Forsström .... Pierre, the Evil Co-worker and supposed Friend
Anna Järphammar .... Pernilla
Dan Malmer .... Matte, the Naked Guys Friend
Victoria Silvstedt .... Rosita

Plot:
When Anders wakes up on his wedding day, he finds himself naked in an elevator, only remembering some of what happened. IMDB

Review:
A cute movie. :)
There aren't that many Swedish movies that I like, but I do like this one. :)

The first time I saw it wasn't that long ago, shown on TV, but I only got to see about 2/3 of the movie. But last night they showed the movie again, and I was able to see all of it, and I do really enjoy it. :)

It is very funny, and pretty typical Swedish. :)
It has a Groundhog Day thing going, but it works well in this context.

Not a movie for prudes, lots of male nudity in this movie.

Movie is entirely in Swedish. I've never seen it dubbed or with subtitles, but it may exist somewhere.

Not a perfect movie, but very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home