Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jag är med Barn

AKA:
Father to Be

Written by:
Brasse Brännström
Lasse Hallström

Directed by:
Lasse Hallström

Made in:
Sweden in 1979

Actors:
Magnus Härenstam .... Bosse
Anki Lidén .... Lena
Micha Gabay .... Bosse's pal
Ulf Brunnberg .... Björn
Lis Nilheim .... Secretary

Plot:
Bosse works at an advertising agency while working on the novel of the century. At a burger restaurant he meets Lena, and before he knows it, she is pregnant. Bosse starts thinking that his life is all over, he won't get any more career opportunities, and never again will he have time for late night parties. IMDB

Review:
My first Swedish movie! :)
This was on one afternoon when I was visiting Fredrik in Sweden, and we ended up watching it. I couldn't understand much of the language at the time - only a little here or there, but it was still a good movie anyways! :) And I still really enjoy this movie.

It is funny and sad. I definately recommend it!

I've only seen it in Swedish, there might be subtitles somewhere, or probably dubbed.

A cute, fun movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home